Friday 19 May 2017

Senchi emerges as African Badminton president



Justice Senchi
Nigeria Badminton Federation, NBF president, Hon. Justice Danlami Senchi has emerged as the new Badminton Confederation of Africa, BCA president.
Senchi defeated the incumbent president, Mr Larry Keys of South Africa in an election that took place in far-away Gold Coast of Australia.
The NBF president amassed 63 votes as against the immediate past president of BCA who has just 32 votes to emerge the winner.
Meanwhile the newly elected president, Senchi said the victory is for all lovers of badminton both in Nigeria and beyond.
According to him, “Let me give Allah the glory for journey mercy because it is a long trip leaving my continent, Africa to come and contest for this big position. It is also interesting for you to know that I am dedicating the victory to all lovers of badminton even to my friend, Mr Larry Keys of South Africa for all he has been doing in BCA, I salute you.
Senchi concluded, “Finally, I believe it is going to be a good era in BCA thus, I urged you to support me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Controversy Over Use of military uniforms by Private Security Guard

The use of replica uniforms of military agencies by some private security guards is generating a lot of controversy among the people. W...