Tuesday 18 April 2017

Ohale Joins Swedish Side, Vittsjo Gik



Ohale
Rivers Angels and Super Falcons central defender, Osinachi Ohale has signed a one-year contract with Swedish outfit, Vittsjo GIK.
Ohale who has spent two seasons with the reigning Nigeria Women Football league (NWFL) Champions said she was happy moving to Sweden.
“I am happy that I’ve gotten another club outside Nigeria and will be joining them for a short while,” Ohale told Rivers Angels media.
“The season has already kicked off and I’ve missed two games but I hope to be there for the next game,” she added.
With the likes of Super Falcons forward, Ngozi Okobi already part of her new club, Ohale feels she’s home already.
“Sweden is going to be like my home because there are lots of Nigerian players there.
 “I’m happy to have a Nigerian teammate and a sister which is Ngozi Okobi, so it won’t be a new team for me because I have someone I can easily relate with,” she said.
 Ohale joined the ‘Jewel of Rivers’ in 2015 from Houston Dash FC of the United States and has gone on to win 2 league titles and a Federation Cup title with the Port Harcourt side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Controversy Over Use of military uniforms by Private Security Guard

The use of replica uniforms of military agencies by some private security guards is generating a lot of controversy among the people. W...